Most people dread getting their mail thinking all they’re going to get is bills. While I do get the bills, I also get quite a few freebies and coupons in the mail. This makes getting the mail fun. I plan on sharing the fun stuff I have gotten in the mail each Monday and will try to provide a link to how you can get it too, if it’s still available.
Also please feel free to share the fun mail you receive in the comments.
So here’s some of the fun mail I received this week.
- Free TV Guide Magazine – no longer availabe, but keep your eyes open in my free magazines post.
- Coupon for Free 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepsi – try going to http://www.drpepper.com/ (for some reason my computer isn’t allowing me to go there right now so I can’t check to see if it’s still active.)
- Eat Better America Coupons including q’s for Green Giant, Yoplait, PopSecret and others. Click here.
- Earthbound Farm Organic Coupons – I can’t find the exact link I used to get the link, but go here and you can get a $1 coupon
- I also get a couple envies a week of coupon trains. These are envelopes filled with coupons that I get because I send other’s coupons I won’t use. You can sign up to get on a train at A Full Cup(AFC). They fill up quick, so if you see one open, jump on. You must be a member of AFC (which is free) to ride though.
Tip – When signing up for coupons, use a junk e-mail. You can get a free e-mail at yahoo.