Are your kids craving sweets and you want a healthier alternative than candy? Raisels might be just what you are looking for. They taste like candy, but are 100% real fruit snacks.
I recently received a box full of Raisels from Team Mom and Raisels. They have gone over like hot cakes in our house. I figured they would since my kids love Sour Patch Kids and raisins and that’s exactly what Raisels taste like.
Raisels are golden raisins that come in four fabulous flavors including Sour Apple, Sour Orange, Sour Lemon and Sour Peach and coming soon – Sour Watermelon. They can be found in the grocer’s dried fruit section of your store or at even at Amazon, Walgreens, Target and Dollar General.
My kids have been taking them to school nearly every day for snack, and have been sharing them with their friends. They love them too and wonder where they can get them. I’ve been enjoying them as a curb for my sweet tooth.
Although they are sweet, I don’t feel guilty letting my kids (and myself) indulge a bit since they are rich in antioxidants, fat free, cholesterol free, and have 100% of the recommended daily allowance for Vitamin C. Plus they have 19 less times the sugar of Skittles. You can Check here for more information on Raisels and you can check them out on Facebook too.
Now for the giveaway. One Lucky Person will win a big box of Raisels in a variety of flavors.
HOW TO WIN
Easy Entry (mandatory): Answer the following questions and leave me a comment about it:
- Which flavor do you think you will enjoy the most – Sour Apple, Sour Orange, Sour Peach, Sour Lemon or the upcoming Sour Watermelon? My favorite of the one’s I tried was the Peach.
Bonus entries (Up to 5 additional entries):
- Blog about this giveaway (be sure to post URL in comments)
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email by signing up in the upper right corner. You must confirm your email subscription for to to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
- Like The Coupon “High” on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet me @thecouponhigh letting me know along with this link back to this post
- Place TheCouponHigh.Net on your blogroll or place The Coupon “High” button on your sidebar.
**Leave a separate comment for each extra entry. It is very important that you leave a separate comment for each additional extra entry.**
Ends around 3/3/11 at 11:59 AM EST. Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the blog by 3/4/11, and I will contact you shortly. (If the winners don’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.) US entries only please.
The Coupon “High” Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored giveaway from Raisels and Team Mom. I received through TeamMom the same big box of Raisels that is being given away. No additional compensation was received by me. All reviews/recommendations are based on my own honest opinion and experiences and not edited or written by the sponsor. For more information, see my disclosure statement