If you have been sharing in the Coupon “High” you probably have a stockpile of toiletries that you have gotten Free or really really cheap. What’s a person to do with all those items? Of course you can use them for their intended purpose or donate them, but you can also repurpose them.
I’m continuing the Repurpose Your Stockpile series today with 7 Alternative uses for Body Wash.
- Bubble Bath – If your ready for a relaxing soak in the tub, don’t bother buying bubble bath. You can use body wash and not only will it be relaxing, but you’ll be clean when you’re through soaking.
- Use in Soap Dispenser – Instead of buying a separate expensive bottle of soap refill, use your body wash. If it’s too thick for your taste just add water to dilute the body wash to a consistency that will flow easily through the nozzle. If you have the foaming dispensers try 1/3 body wash and the rest water.
- Wash your delicates – Instead of buying expensive Woolite, just use your body wash to clean your hosiery and lingerie. Put your delicates in the sink filled with water and a couple drops of body wash. Swish them around in the body wash solution and then rinse and hang to dry. Your delicates will be clean and smell good too.
- Extend the life of your nylons – Before wearing new pantyhose, wash them first in water to which a few drops of body wash have been added. By the way did you know that nylons are great for wiping deodorant stains you get on your clothes.
- Clean your sink – Put a few squirts of body wash into the sink and clean it with a non-abrasive pad. Your sink will have a lovely gleam.
- Clean your toilet – Did you run out of toilet bowl cleaner and it’s not on sale this week? Just swish the bowl with a small quantity of body wash and your bowl will be clean.
- Playtime for your kids – Did your kids use all your bubbles or did they spill? There’s no need to buy new ones. Just mix body wash and water and use one of the wands from your old bottles. Voila, bubbles!
Do you have any other uses for Body Wash? I would love to hear.