I had a pleasant surprise on my Coupon “High” Trip to Bottom Dollar today. I received a OYNO for the DiGiorno Pizza. I didn’t realize that Bottom Dollar participated with the YourBucks offers available on CouponNetwork, but they do. That means more savings.
OOP $46.17 Store Savings $20.93 Coupon Savings $2 OYNO received $3
Plus Price Match Savings on Produce – Not sure of amount
I basically bought what was on the Bottom Dollar Foods List for the week, including the Price Match Items. The only additional item was a can of Pumpkin Puree for $1.39.
The only pricing difference was the Digiorno Pizza thanks to the OYNO deal. Here’s the updated deal:
DiGiorno Pizza $3.98
Buy 4, Get $3 OYNO from CouponNetwork YourBucks offer
$1/2 DiGiorno Pizza 9/9 RP
$2.73 each after OYNO and coupons
Here is everything else I bought:
- 4 Jamestown Bacon 99 cents each – Stock up on this now because the price of Bacon is expected to jump come the start of the new year
- 2 Bags Apples $1.88 each
- 1 loaf White Bread 49 cents – plan on using this for bread crumbs
- 1 Orange Juice $2.47
- 6 Ground Chuck Rolls at $1.88 each (plan on using this for freezer cooking)
- 10 lb bag of potatoes – $1.68 PM
- Bananas – 28 cents/lb PM
- Butternut Squash 78 cents/lb PM
- Red Grapes 78 cents/lb PM
Have you been shopping at Bottom Dollar Food yet? What is your opinion?