- Does it seem as if there’s never enough money to do everything you want?
- Do you struggle with feeling genuine security about your financial life?
- Do you feel frustrated talking about money with your loved ones?
You’re not alone. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to think and communicate about money. The Money Code is a modern tale of one person’s journey to uncover the five secrets to living his one best financial life. Through his voyage, you’ll learn how to:
- Prevent bad decisions about money
- Identify your Money Mind–Fear, Happiness, or Commitment–and how it affects every financial decision you make
- Use a custom checklist to improve your entire financial life
- Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love
- Finally take complete control of your financial life
Plus when you buy or win the book, you also get access to some additional great financial tools online.
About the author:
Joe John Duran is CEO and founding partner of United Capital, which consistently ranks as one of the nation’s fastest growing wealth counseling firms. He’s fueled by his passion to change the industry and improve lives by empowering people to make better, more informed financial decisions. From CNBC to CNN, Joe frequently provides commentary on TV. He has been profiled in numerous publications, including the New York Times and Smart Money.
The Money Code is Joe’s third book. His two previous titles are Start It, Sell It, and Make A Mint (Wiley and Sons, 2004) and The First Time Investor’s Workbook (McGraw Hill, 2001). Joe holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and earned MBA degrees from Columbia University and UC Berkeley. He lives in Laguna Beach, California, with his wife, Jennifer, and their three precious daughters.
How to Win
Leave a comment answering the following question – If you won $10,000, what would you do with it? This is the type of question that determines your Money Mind.
Bonus Entries: (Get 1 entry for each – up to 4) – make sure to leave a separate comment for each.
- Like The Coupon “High” On Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet me @thecouponhigh letting me know along with a link back to this post.
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my free newsletter via email by signing up in the upper right corner. You must confirm your email subscription for it to to be a valid entry. If you are already a subscriber, leave a comment letting me know you are already subscribed.
Ends around 1/30/13 at 11:59 PM EST. Winner, chosen by random.org, will be announced on the blog by 1/31/13, and I will contact you shortly. (If the winners don’t respond to my email within 48 hours, I will pick another winner. This giveaway is open to all US residents 18 years or older.
The Coupon “High” Giveaway Disclosure: This is a sponsored giveaway from The Money Code. They offered me a copy of the book, no other compensation was received. All reviews/recommendations are based on my own honest opinion and experiences and not edited or written by the sponsor. For more information, see my disclosure