Almost every week it seems that at least one drugstore is offering Deodorant as a freebie or money maker. I know I have enough deodorant to last several years. The picture above is my deodorant stock pile. The bin is overflowing and there are still deodorant stragglers in other closets.
I have so much deodorant, that unless it’s a HUGE money maker, I will not buy anymore.
So what can you do with all this deodorant, besides it’s normal use. I have found 6 uses for you. One I actually found in this month’s All You magazine, which for the next 2 days, you can get a subscription to All You for as low as $7. Not only is the magazine loaded with a ton of coupons, but it also offers some great articles.
Here’s the five uses:
- Stop Blisters with Antiperspirants – Rub a stick antiperspirant on the sides and bottom of clean, dry feet to lubricate problem spots
- Take the Itch out of Bug Bites – I have found Dry Idea Roll-on works great for this. Just roll the deodorant over the bite and the itch will reduce.
- Freshen your closet – Do you have a deodorant that you love the smell of? Take the lid of and place it in your closet. In China, they are using deodorant to freshen up the smell of their landfills.
- Calm Clamy Hands – Do you get clamy, sweaty hands when you get nervous? Well if you’re in that situation and know you’ll be shaking hands you may want to coat your hands with a clear anti-perspirant. It will keep your hands nice and dry and not expose your nerves.
- Dry a pimple – Yet another way to save money on expensive skin care cream. If you have a pimple and want it to dry out fast, rub a new bar of deodorant on it. It will also work on fever blisters.
- Stop Stinky Feet – Someone in your house have a problem with stinky feet? Have them use deodorant on their feet and it will stop the odor and the sweat. Their shoes and everyone in the household will appreciate it.
So those are my 6 other uses for all that deodorant. Have you found any other uses. I would love to hear them. You can leave them in the comments or on The Coupon “High” Facebook page.
Check HERE for more alternative uses for other items you can get for free, such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash and many more.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.